Love and the persona within




Music to my ear, sounds  humming  as I gaze the stars and my body language tells me that gestures is more than the sweetness of wine, a shot of tranquility so peaceful inside. A word of excitement in a constant speed in a right direction, funny it seems to be as I run into the field, trap inside the maze, a tarradiddle of everything, it is the twist and twick of feelings we all know. They say that cupid's arrow hit me directly, a role that everyone of us figuratively describe as such of falling in LOVE, but in reality it is a God given clean emotions that we ought to use and to have as always.


Rarely I find a girl that influence me inside out, the kind of influence that does not only brings out the BEST in me as a person but more on the spiritual side of being a man. YES, she DOES it without telling me of this and that, what is good and bad, how to think clearly, focus and without prejudice and how to conquer  life without to worry about anything else, HER zest in life is beyond reproach, SIMPLICITY kills me and it has always  been!
 
Defining the  true character, it is a woman’s best weapon and kept secret, unleash as she hold her man in her hands supported with solid foundation build by PURE HEART as she lay the foundation of such being a person of her own persona. Yes, I am defining her true COLOUR as my mind speaks without malice, as my eyes look at her beyond  her womanhood and my tongue tied  as I describe,  such a beauty of HERS that makes me alive and complete as I am. Beauty inside out, CHARACTER that defines the outcome, the PERSONA within, it is the union of my HEART and SOUL

 
 

She is my HOT BREWED COFFEE that makes me awake in the cold morning that makes me aware that LIFE is FULL of BEAUTIFUL things that makes it simple and not complicated, it is more than the sweetness of a red wine, a full bodied chilled-my CABERNET SAUVIGNON. She is a figure  of a woman untainted,  with pure sacred emotions, a feelings that makes her unique, a woman’s work crafted in the hands of GOD, first time I saw her face it reminded me that LOVE is pure,  she is my Helen of Troy. As I love her,  I am facing the world, her beauty and good character is my shield.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Trip: Tiaong and Candelaria Quezon

Pista ng Itim na Nazareno

Travel and Coffee