Grooming as I always thought




If   girls and women loves to spend an hour if front of the mirror and making sure   they are look beautiful  and delighted to men’s eyes, then   it is only fair for men to do the same thing, sounds right? Well I do agree. Nowadays we are lurking into a lifestyle that we spend a little less  and  more for  some of us and that lifestyle is called: grooming, part of our DNA and it is part of our life cycle.

Over the weekends I met my college  friend  and  while waiting,  I roam around the  mall and saw this booth, a small one with a product familiar to my eyes, oh yes, it is  a MAN POMADE, yes it is and  it sounds  right. Created  for men whose grooming is part of  the  masculinity we have. Why this product? Well, the are several reasons :

First, I believe in the product, second: affordable. third: specially made for MEN to look good and feel good not only for their hair grooming alone but for themselves as well. fourth: I believe in the company, whose goals does not only focuses on the profit alone but more on how the the company understand the needs of every man when it comes to hair grooming, it is the values and ethics within.





 




The packaging is simple  yet elegant  as the product and name it  represents. Aside from the   design, the product include the manufactured  and expiration date. This is one  of the few  best practices done to ensure the  quality of the  product  thus  it  gives consumer  the  value of their money in return,  satisfaction as we  may call it.

I am new to this product  and  trust me when I say I fell in love from day one. There is  always a  joy to my heart  whenever I used the product, the  confidence and style it brings, I cannot ask for more. but  hey,  do  not take  my word for  it. instead, try this  product and see for yourself and  feel the difference, after all, it is the product I will marry for as long I have  head hair to wash and comb everyday. J

A little of vanity brings good about our selves, a little of pride and a little of anything in between brings a little joy  in us. A little of everything is good.

If you want to check for the product, you may want to visit the nearest SM mall in your  area.  For more  information and product view,  you may check their  facebook account.

Fb:  https://www.facebook.com/manpomade/


Disclaimer: I am not connected to MAN POMADE. This blog  is  intended only for my own personal opinion and  the review  of the  product I purchased. Any dissatisfaction on the product presented and  or  purchase should be discussed and forwarded to the right party concerned.





All  Rights  Reserved  2017








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Trip: Tiaong and Candelaria Quezon

Pista ng Itim na Nazareno

Travel and Coffee