SUMMER GETAWAY: Meet up, travel and camera


 

Since the pandemic hit the country, everything stops and everyone is glued to their home bored and tired mentally, The same as what I have experienced. Over the last two years of the pandemic, a lot of things have changed and the new normal is slowly adopted by the living Filipino people. A friend of mine invited me to Lipa Batangas to join for an open photoshoot and  I agreed immediately not only do I miss traveling but to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. As I marked the calendar dated March  6, 2022 – the excitement gives chills to my spine and I couldn’t help but push going to the south. I left the city as early as 4 am and arrived in Lipa City at 6.30 AM, ahead of the scheduled meet-up.


Zuloc Event  Center- owned by Robert Resma Receno

 

 

                                                       Pose as they flaunt their aura and style in front of the camera.


Summer Photoshoot is always full of fun, not only meeting my co-photographer but as well as meeting new faces of young talents supported by their loving parents, additionally, the food and the place are the other two things I enjoyed most.

  


                               These young individuals are the next generation of the fashion world, not just yet but soon they will.

            

Summer, summer, summer, pose and project


Miscellaneous


        



*******************************************************************************



Credits

Robert Resma Receno

Noel Loreto

Co-photographers, event  coordinators, and models



                                                                   ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2022 ™











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Trip: Tiaong and Candelaria Quezon

Pista ng Itim na Nazareno

Travel and Coffee