Summer Friendship to Eternity - Part 1

 It was the summer of April 2013 it was a quick trip to Lipa Batangas and see what the place has to offer in terms of landscape photography. Backtrack, I met the owner and founder of the modeling school-PHILIPPINE FASHION MODELO ACADEMY(PFMA) where Queenee was one of the students back then, it was supposed to be a meet and greet and leave the place but I was hooked to stay.

 Why and how did our friendship start? And how do we keep it until this day? These are the questions most people ask me and my answer is always the same and consistent. Let me share this brief story of how it all started, It was after lunch in April 2013 and everyone is busy and waiting for the practice to start, a glimpse in my eyes caught my attention, yes it was a glimpse of her smile, friendly as she is, a bubble of happiness, a reflection of her personality and character.

I remember she used to call me “idol” to which I   asked, why not “best friend”? and from that day onwards it is a friendship that blossomed throughout the years past.



 

 
                    This is were the pictures taken  back in 2014 at Marian Orchard in Balete Lipa  Batangas

***************************************************************************


 

*****************************************************************************

This friendship consisted of being a family friend to his three brothers, her parents, Grandparents, aunt, uncle, cousins, and the whole family as part of the inner circle. I am so blessed to have them as friends and owe every memory of celebrations to Queenee, which solidifies our friendship.

Ten years of being a good friend is something that I cannot take for granted and or leave it behind, that no amount of words I can describe how happy, blessed, and calm this friendship evolve in the world of uncertainties, Silence speaks louder how we grow as a person.

To my Dear Best Friend, thank you for your trust and kind words, and let this blog be my open letter to you and your family.



ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2023







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Trip: Tiaong and Candelaria Quezon

Pista ng Itim na Nazareno

Travel and Coffee