Kafénaman

 




  I was invited to the opening of a coffee shop in San Jose Batangas by no other than my best friend, the one and only Reyna  Batangueña – Queenee  Mercado. A brief story, I commented on her post and I thought it was their new house that is under construction, and to my surprise, it is a building being constructed to be their family business- a coffee shop. I am happy and excited at the same time and cannot wait for the opening of their business. Weeks later, I received an invitation to open the coffee shop on May 28, 2023- the date I marked the calendar.

I wake up before sunrise and prepare the things I need including my camera, and drink coffee to awaken my sleeping senses - time check it is 3.30 AM. I took a bath, then dress and set foot in Batangas. While on the bus, I can see clearly what the opening of business looks like, I arrived at the place 15 minutes before the blessing and ribbon cutting, was greeted by the family members of Mercado and handover the bottles of red wine and champagne to Aimon–brother of Queenee, greeted Queenee as she greeted me with her welcoming and sweet smile.



            

     

    Prayer was led by  Queenee herself with family members and invited friends and 
           the Mayor  of  San Jose Batangas - Valentino R. Patron.
*****************************************************************************


    
               Ribbon Cutting  was led by Queenee and  the invited  guests
***************************************************************************

                        Tossing of coins for prosperity and good cash flow.




 
 Lunch time while   Reyna  Batangueña is busy on her live greeting requested by a fan.


    The counter is open and ready to take orders from the customer.
********************************************************************
 
                     Family members and friends snapshots.


    Kuya Ching, a Vlogger with friends- Alay  ni Sol  posed in front of the camera with Reyna Batangueña and  Ms. Alona Reyes  

            Q Nation fans with the  Queenee and  Emily  D.

                         Mabel, Cristel, and Emily -sitting  and chilling

     
       Fans   take  advantage of  the occasion to  meet and greet their idol - Reyna  Batangueña


                                   
                                      Queenee and Mabelle - Best of  Friends


CONGRATULATIONS  Team Kafénaman. I wish you all the best in your business and prosperity.

To be continued.





ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2023




   













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Trip: Tiaong and Candelaria Quezon

Pista ng Itim na Nazareno

Travel and Coffee