Travel

 

  Why do I Travel and Why not?


Traveling makes the person reborn. For some, it is always the opposite and not to mention the expenses involved and time constraints in planning and the execution of the itinerary. Does traveling need to be expensive and time-consuming? The answer is No. Planning is the key before execution followed by research of the place and the saving for the budget to be used for the entire traveling duration.

Why do I travel? What is good for me and to health per se? Well, the answer is simple, THERAPEUTIC.  I have traveled to some places in the country from North to South and between. Learning the trick of trades and being street smart helps me all the way to stay afloat and avoid stress.

Traveling taught me about life, people, culture, and food. Dine with the locals wherein locals and tourists like me meet halfway and not at the fast-food chains available in the city. But on the other hand, not all are inclined to the idea of traveling, for some, the financial aspect weighs more, time and energy per se, and the security of a traveler and the stress it brings when a plan fails along the way.

The places I have visited in the countryside are undeniably good for a local traveler like me wherein the plan's outcome favors me and meets my expectations.

 

A favorite spot for local travelers and photographers to see and feel the beauty  of the place. Faro de Punta de Malabrigo was built by Jose Garcia and designed by Guillermo Brockman and construction was finished in 1896. Its architecture was Victorian inspired, with tower, pavilion and service buildings, were incorporated to accommodate the lights as well as the caretakers who would operate the lighthouse. (reference:http://www.batangas-philippines.com/malabrigo.html)









    

The places I have visited in the countryside are undeniably good for a local traveler like me wherein the plan's outcome favors me and meets my expectations.

Traveling helped me redefine my outlook in life, my thoughts are clogged where noises abruptly occupy my inner peace slowly eating me without realizing that it is too late to settle. For some traveling is a luxury while for me traveling is simply temporarily getting away from the hustle and bustle of city life while at the same time educating me about people, life, food, and the culture per se. while money cannot buy happiness it surely does for me that I get to go to places that I want to settle for momentarily.

 

Villa Escudero family outing- relaxation is the new pill to combat stress brought by modern-day and fast-paced lifestyles.

                    

Cultural showcasing differs from one place to another, belief and religion since the Philippines is an archipelago consisting of 7,641 islands with diverse backgrounds with a unique and distinct appearance to one’s community.

Apalit Pampanga  San Juan Festival- A fluvial parade done yearly in Honor of St. John Baptist.      



Marinduque Lenten  season-  Pataraka             

Before the the start of procession- Roman Catholic                

 Moriones festival held yearly as part of the tradition in the heart of the  Philippines- Marinduque. Gasan Marinduque 2022.


                                         

 

                                                                                                  

I love the smell of the sea salt, the chemical dictyopterenes during the low tide give me immense pleasure and detoxify my inner self due to pollution, my wrong decisions, and the noise produced  while confined in a   jungle city- a detach to reality.

 

The few places I have visited  in  a short time gave me an idea of what kind of life outside my office cubicle, that fresh air and new faces and friends I built are way beyond comparison, that life on the other side of the country is beautiful and progressive, like water that keeps on flowing, that life is at a constant speed contrary to what most people say – fast-paced. 

I will keep on traveling, it does not matter where my feet will take me where my heart will stay, and where my soul will grow and cleanse. Keeping my eyes open all the time and, a clear mind with lucid dreams never get tired of capturing the beauty of places, happy faces from people I meet along the way, and those I have met from all walks of life, with my bag full of happiness and gratitude, camera, journal and a pen,  it is a journey with clear direction visible to my naked eyes, no regret, undivided attention and perseverance throughout the journey. Happy thoughts, happy soul.

Until then. Caper Diem.

 

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2024

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Side Trip: Tiaong and Candelaria Quezon

Pista ng Itim na Nazareno

Lipa Photography Circle Fashion Week